An overriding objective of the venture is to achieve a transformation of minds of the students from being job-seekers to being entrepreneurs themselves, utilising the theoretical and practical lessons they get in the college.
- Creation of Technology-Based incubates on continuous basis
- Help to create value-added jobs and services
- Introduction of Entrepreneurial culture to the students and common people
- Create effective networking for the development of technology based start-ups
- Develop internationally accepted technologies
- Promote students to come up with commercially viable curriculum projects
- Create student entrepreneurs
- Create awareness about Technology Incubation and Commercialization of R & D products and processes
- Promote small and medium industries
Startups valley at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, will concentrate on the following thrust areas.
Automation of traditional systems through technology upgradation is the only way to uplift the rural people. Development of interdisciplinary technologies is essential way for overall development of the common people. In this region we have identified two categories of people; technical experts and technically skilled people. We are concentrating for start-ups that can incorporate both categories.
- Rural technology
- Green Technology
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
Registered Companies As on 28-03-2017 : 18
We initiated the entrepreneurial journey by starting an IEDC under the mentorship of TTBI, Trivandrum. As a result of this great beginning, many of our students have come up with new innovative ventures. To realise the inspiration and enthusiasm of our student community into marketable products, it was essential to scale up the IEDC to the level of TBI.
- Approved and supported by Department of Science and Technology, (Govt. of India), New Delhi.
- AJCE is First self-financing college under KTU to get this multi crore (3.65) rupees project from Govt of India
- One of the new generation engineering colleges in Kerala to get this prestigious center from Govt. of India.
- Thought provoking atmosphere with world class infrastructure, mentoring support, Library, Laboratory, & testing facility and dedicated 610 Mbps internet facility.