We initiated the entrepreneurial journey by starting an IEDC under the mentorship of TTBI, Trivandrum. As a result of this great beginning, many of our students have come up with new innovative ventures. Also we have filed number of patent applications through KSCSTE. Presently, we are one of the best performing IEDCs under DST. To realise the inspiration and enthusiasm of our student community into marketable products, it is essential to scale up the IEDC to the level of TBI.
- Creation of Technology-Based incubates on continuous basis
- Help to create value-added jobs and services
- Introduction of Entrepreneurial culture to the students and common people.
- Create effective networking for the development of technology based start-ups
- Develop internationally accepted technologies
- Promote students to come up with commercially viable curriculum projects
- Create student entrepreneurs
- Create awareness about Technology Incubation and Commercialization of R & D products and processes.
- Promote small and medium industries.
An overriding objective of the venture is to achieve a transformation of minds of the students from being job-seekers to being entrepreneurs themselves, utilising the theoretical and practical lessons they get in the college. The TBI will also be the beginning of a stronger industry-academia-consumer linkage where ideas can flow to and fro through the three stakeholder groups so that everyone benefits. The industry will benefit from technological developments initiated by the TBI as well as qualified students who have an innovative mind to join their workforce. Academia will stand to gain from its constant interaction with industry, and consumers will gain from the innovations that are rolled out through the association.